Welcome to Pollutec! This year the Pollutec experience is also available online thanks to Pollutec Live, comprising a selection of conferences broadcast live, on-site, virtual or hybrid business meetings with the Pollutec public as well as a new portal of information, “Pollutec Learn & Connect” which will allow you to consult our solutions directory, our blog, conference replays, our white papers and a press kiosk throughout the year.
Live talks programme
With over 400 talks and activities, each edition of Pollutec offers an international programme of meetings, workshops and demonstrations dedicated to environmental sector news and enabling professionals to network with each other.
This year, the show has elected to live stream a number of talks covering the show’s major themes.
These talks will be available free of charge to subscribers and also via the catch-up facility on the new Pollutec Learn & Connect digital platform.
Two sessions will be available only remotely and in English.
1/ Circular Water Solutions in the event series Circular Economy SMEs Across Europe
Date: Monday 11 October 10am. to 11.30am.
Link: Circular Economy SMEs across Europe - Good practices from Barcelona to Bottrop | Agenda (b2match.io)
Language: Only English
Theme: Circular Economy
Contact: Sabrina Wodrich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction Video
- Keynote from TH Köln / metabolon on circular economy and digitization with practical example
- Good practices from SMEs across Europe:
- Intewa GmbH, North Rhine-Westphalia
- AERIS, Catalonia
- Nereus, France
- INOPSYS, Flanders
- Netherlands tba
2/ Towards a Circular Economy : Challenges for the industrial sector
- Introduction: Guillermo González, Bureau de l'économie circulaire, ministère de l'environnement
- Pneus miniers et économie circulaire" - Alberto Caceres - Responsable des programmes de développement durable - Michelin Chili
- Économie circulaire : Assainir et valoriser les sols contaminés" - Frederik Evendt - Directeur général - Séché Group Chile
- Défis et solutions pour l'économie circulaire : Industrie alimentaire et des boissons" - Travis Hipp - Market Leader, Food & Beverage - Veolia Chili
- Discussion con Antonia Biggs
- Clôture avec Cristián Balmaceda Undurraga, président d'AMUR et maire de la municipalité de Pirque
Green Days Business Meetings
Through the dedicated matchmaking & networking tools and events, Pollutec helps to bring together environmental industry experts with public and private sector professionals from all over the world.
In 2020, 60 countries took part in these, with 3100 virtual meetings being organised via Green Days.
This year, Pollutec is offering the facility to organise face-to-face, virtual or hybrid meetings with the show’s visitors!
For the 2021 edition, Pollutec is reinventing and relocating its renowned “Halls evening” to the Musée des Confluences.
Enjoy a new networking experience with a programme of activities, a concert and — of course — drinks and canapés.
Green Days Business Meetings
A programme of qualified business meetings to build technological and commercial partnerships around the world, organised by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region CCI and their partners
20 September: end of registration
A physical and digital space specifically for the African continent, allowing projects and solutions to be presented to Pollutec’s visitors, exhibitors and investors. The programme for this space includes:
- A networking area encouraging discussion with other participants
- Workshops presenting projects and solutions
- Desks reserved for organisations and invited delegations
Pollutec Learn & Connect
The new digital content platform accessible to everyone all the time!
This unique platform allows you to access all of Pollutec’s digital content:
- directory of environmental and energy solutions,
- news on your industry, via articles on the Capteurs d’Avenir blog,
- re-plays of the talks and webinars organised by Pollutec,
- white papers to support you in developing your business
- a press stand to check out the latest issues of the sector’s trade publications.
Join over 70,000 professionals
Stay updated with the news from the show: registration opening, programme updates, market watch...
Find suppliers in your sector
The Pollutec marketplace of solutions allows you to find suppliers according to your needs, contact dozens of professionals now